Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.04.2017, 20:33   #418
Doutor
Аксакал

Поблагодарили 2,168 раз(а) в 830 сообщениях
По умолчанию Re: Магнитола, AUX вход

Как качество звука? Собрался покупать сей девайс на e-bay, вот здесь но остановили комментарии относительно качества звука через синий зуб:
------------------------
Sound quality is terrible but the functions all work well, great concept and great for small projects
the functions all work well, great concept and great for small projects, Bluetooth has a constant high pitched background noise that makes you want to vomit
------------------------
Poor sound quality is poor
This is a great little device for Bluetooth playback. I bought this unit to install in a bookshelf speaker with an 8" woofer and 2" tweeter. I bought a stereo amplifier from another vendor and installed this in to above mentioned speaker along with a battery pack and charging circuit. The Bluetooth device works well except for the constant overdriven noise that it passes though the amplifier. Other than that this item would have been perfect. It has a built in FM radio, a 1/8 audio jack aux input and then a Bluetooth link with also changes tracks from on your phone.

I'm going to try to contact the distributor and see whether they any suggestions to remove the noise, if it can't be done, I'd suggest holding off on the purchase.
--------------------------
Как видно, покупатели жалуются на искажения звука через блютус, интересует, так ли это, и каково качество звука с остальных источников?
Doutor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх

Время генерации страницы 3.69336 секунды с 10 запросами